Sunday, December 2, 2012

Grace and Mercy.

Today I shared my testimony for the very first time. I was very nervous, and quite afraid that I would start crying so hard that I would have to stop. But that didn't happen. Instead, I was surrounded by such a loving group of girls that made me feel like I was just talking to them like a normal conversation. I needed that kind of atmosphere to open up for the very first time. Especially when your story is so reliant on God's grace and mercy among his other attributes. If I were to tell you my story, you probably wouldn't believe me. Because I have grown SO much. It's all a testimony to the sufficent power of God, who carried me through those dark times even when I didn't realize he was there. That is the God I serve. One that cares about me personally, and can use me no matter what I have done.

"God uses the broken and the weak to show the world his power and glory, and to further prove that he is Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment