Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What do I do?

What do you do when someone walks into your life that you totally were not expecting? What do you do when the feelings start turning more from friendly to more that friends? How do you cope with the fact that you're going to college in a few months? How do you know that you're making the right choice? That you're doing the right thing by letting someone in? What if it's a mess? What if I take a chance and it doesn't end right?

Forget the what-ifs and so on. Trust God. If I remain in his word and in his presence, he will guide my paths. I will draw near to him, so that in turn he will draw near to me. God, give me answers. Show me what you want me to do.

1 comment:

  1. Ellie, It took me way too long to learn what you learned so young - that as long as I remained near to God, He would direct my paths as I walked with Him. I was always so hung up on the "what-ifs" and I was afraid of my ability to screw it all up and miss His will. But you are so right. As long as our eyes are on Him, we don't have to be afraid of the "What ifs". We'll be on the right path, even if we can't see our own feet, as long as our eyes are on Him. Take care! -Heather K

    ReplyDelete